Admission to 50% of the seats are filled strictly on merit basis as per the rules and regulations of the University of Calicut through CAP (Centralized Admission Process) and 50% of seats come under Management Quota is filled by the Management. Application form for admission to Management Quota should be made in the prescribed form which can be obtained from the college office.
At the time of interview for admission the applicant has to report to the Principal along with parent or guardian with the following documents:
- Admit Card
- CAP Registration (College copy)
- Mandatory Challan
- Qualifying certificates (+2 certificates as the case may be)
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Recent passport size photograph (3 copies)
- Applicants who have passed qualifying examinations from other than Kerala Board or University of Calicut should also produce the following certificates at the time of interview: Migration Certificate Equivalency / Eligibility Certificate from University of Calicut
- Relaxation in minimum marks is applicable to SC, ST, OEC and OBC students as per orders of the University of Calicut for admission to all UG and PG programmes.
- The candidates are advised to keep enough number of attested copies of certificates with them for future use.
- In addition to the Tuition fee, Examination Fee and other fees prescribed by University and Govt. are required to pay.
- Fee once remitted will not be refunded. In the case of discontinuation of the course, candidates should remit the entire course fee.
- The first semester fee should be remitted at the time of admission and other semesters’ fee should be remitted at the beginning of each semester.
- Students who fail to pay the semester fee within 30 days after the commencement of semester will be removed from the rolls without further notice.
- The period of odd semesters (1, 3, 5) shall be from June to October and the even semesters (2,4,6) shall be from November to March.